Pecan Praline Croccantini Crunch
A sweet treat or dessert sure to please any pecan lover.
2 cups chopped pecans
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper, and line with Croccantini.
3. Sprinkle Croccantini evenly with pecans.
4. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine sugar and butter. Boil for 3 minutes.
5. Remove mixture from heat, and spoon mixture over Croccantini.
6. Bake Croccantini in oven for approximately 12 minutes, or until golden-brown. Let cool completely before serving.