Lemon Raspberry S’mores
3 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
1 cup (1/2 pint) raspberries
3 Tbsp. lemon curd
8 large marshmallows
1. Heat grill to medium-low heat. (NOTE: Campfires, low charcoal grills, and cooling gas grills work just as well!)
2. Dollop 1 tsp. of jam onto a Mini Original Croccatnini, and top with 4 raspberries.
3. Dollop 1 tsp. of lemon curd onto a different Mini Original Croccantini.
4. Using a metal skewer, long fork, or another heat-resistant tool, hold a marshmallow over your heat source, rotating slowly, until marshmallow turns a golden brown and begins to sag off the skewer.
5. Place marshmallow on Croccantini with raspberries, and place second Croccantini (with lemon curd) on top of marshmallow.
6. Use the two Croccantini to hold the marshmallow in place as you remove the skewer.
7. Enjoy, and repeat!