Bananas Foster Ice Cream Sandwich
An old favorite, with a crunchy Croccantini twist!
4 bananas peeled and halved lengthwise
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 pint vanilla ice cream
1. Place bananas in center of a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
2. Mix melted butter, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until well blended, and spoon over bananas.
3. Tightly seal bananas in foil packet with brown sugar mixture.
4. Grill over medium heat or until bananas are softened, turning packet over halfway through cook time.
5. Remove from oven, and serve on Original Mini Croccantini with vanilla ice cream.