Almond Praline Ice Cream Sandwich
Premium Chocolate Ice Cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 tsp butter
1/3 cup blanched almonds, chopped
9 slices of pear, cut lengthwise
1 Tbsp butter
6 Tbsp brown sugar
1. Arrange Croccantini crackers on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2. In a pot or pan, combine sugar, water, and 1 tsp butter.
3. Bring mixture to boil, and let simmer until mixture turns medium-brown in color, about 12 minutes.
4. Add almonds, and mix well.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Spread 1 tsp of mixture onto each cracker.
7. Set aside to let harden.
8. Add pears, 1 Tbsp butter, 6 Tbsp brown sugar, and a dash of water to a new pan.
9. Cook on medium heat until pears are soft and syrup becomes medium-brown in color.
10. Set aside to cool.
11. Cut ice cream into Croccantini-sized rectangles.
12. For each sandwich, place an ice cream rectangle and a slice of pear between two almond praline crackers.
13. Serve immediately, and enjoy!