Spring Quinoa Salad
1 cup quinoa, cooked
1 Tbsp. Greek yoghurt
3 cloves garlic, crushed or diced
1 cup frozen peas
1 cup cauliflower, diced
1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
1. Heat Greek yoghurt in medium pan on medium heat until yoghurt is almost completely liquid, approximately two minutes.
2. Toss in garlic and sauté for approximately one minute.
3. Add peas and cauliflower and simmer for four minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Add quinoa and Parmesan cheese and stir until well combined.
5. Sauté until heated through and serve with more Parmesan cheese as garnish.