Minted Pea and Prosciutto
A light spring appetizer with sweet, savory, and mint notes.
2 cups fresh or frozen peas
1/4 lb. thinly sliced prosciutto
3 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
Coarse salt and ground pepper, to taste.
1. Cook peas in boiling water until tender, then drain.
2. In a medium bowl, lightly mash peas with back of fork.
3. Add olive oil, mint, and lemon zest.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and stir to combine.
5. To serve, divide prosciutto among Croccantini and top with pea mixture.