Grilled Peaches with Honey, Yoghurt, and Mint
A light, fresh summer grilling option sure to be loved by vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
12 slightly firm peaches, halved and pitted
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch sea salt
2 cups thick plain Greek yoghurt
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup torn fresh mint leaves
1. Preheat grill to highest setting.
2. Brush peaches with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and place on grill, flesh-side down.
3. Grill peaches for 1-2 minutes without moving.
4. Transfer peaches to platter and top each with large tablespoon of yoghurt.
5. Drizzle with honey, top with torn mint, and serve.