Fruit Salad with Limoncello
A sweet fruit salad for brunch or dessert.
7oz Greek yoghurt
2 cups (1 pint) sliced strawberries
1 cup (1/2 pint) raspberries
1 cup (1/2 pint) blueberries
1 banana, sliced
2 Tbsp. sugar
3 Tbsp. limoncello liqueur
1/3 cup good bottled lemon curd
1 Tbsp. honey
1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Fresh mint sprigs
1. Whisk together yoghurt, lemon curd, honey, and vanilla, and set aside at room temperature.
2. Carefully toss together strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, sugar, and limoncello.
3. Allow them to stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes to allow the berries to macerate with the sugar and liqueur.
4. Gently fold bananas into the fruit mixture.
5. Serve in bowls with a dollop of yoghurt mixture on top. Top each with a sprig of fresh mint.