A simple and colorful hummus recipe that will have you coming back for more!
½ lb frozen, shelled edamame
¼ cup tahini
¼ cup water
½ teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
3 tbs lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
¾ tsp kosher salt
½ tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp ground coriander
3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 tbs chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Original recipe found at www.geniuskitchen.com
- Boil the edamame beans in salted water for 4-5 minutes.
- In a food processor, puree the edamame, tahini, water, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, cumin and coriander until smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and mix until absorbed.
- Transfer to a small bowl, stir in the parsley and drizzle with remaining oil. Serve with the suggested vegetables, or refrigerate, covered up to 1 day.
- Serve with Mini Garlic Croccantini.