Smoked Salmon with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
8oz smoked salmon
3 1/2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and diced
2 cups half-and-half
6 cloves garlic, crushed
6oz grated Parmesan
2 Tbsp kosher salt
- Place potatoes in large sauce pan with salt and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat and let simmer until potatoes are falling apart.
- Heat half-and-half and garlic in a medium saucepan until simmering, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove potatoes from heat and drain off water.
- Mash potatoes, and add garlic mixture and Parmesan, and let stand until it thickens.
- Serve on Roasted Garlic Croccantini with crumbled smoked salmon, and enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Marilyn C.