Grilled Halibut with Pesto
A classic combination of the complimentary flavors of halibut and pesto.
4 8oz. halibut fillets
6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
1/2 cup of your favorite pesto
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 cups arugula leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat barbeque to medium-high heat.
2. Brush each halibut fillet with 1 Tbsp olive oil each, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Grill halibut until just opaque at center, about 4 minutes per side.
4. Spread each fillet with a thin layer of pesto, dividing equally.
5. Whisk lemon juice and remaining 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a medium bowl to blend.
6. Add arugula, and toss to coat.
7. Divide arugula among 4 plates; top with grilled halibut and serve.